Bharti AXA Smart Personal Accident Policy is a personal accident disability plan which offers benefit in case of accident related death or disability. Under this benefit a compensatory lump sum amount is provided to the insured by the insurer in case of accident related death or disability. The lump sum amount provided depends on the severity of the injury.
Main Highlight of the plan
Bharti AXA Smart Personal Accident Plan provides:
- 1. Double sum insured in case of death or permanent total disability while travelling in a public transport for sum insured INR 30,00,000.
- 2. Daily cash of INR 1000 per day for a maximum of 50 days after hospitalization exceeds 2 days is provided as value added benefit for sum insured INR 30,00,000.
- 3. Worldwide cover.
Scope of cover
- This plan is available for employed individuals between age 18 years to 65 years.
- Individuals falling under low risk occupation groups (group 1 and group 2) are covered under this medical insurance policy on an individual basis.
- Sum insured values – In case of death due to accident compensation of INR 10,00,000; INR 20,00,000 and INR 30,00,000 is provided under this plan. The sum insured depends on the occupation of the insured.