What’s inside this book?
While zeroing in on health insurance for parents could be a tedious task, it is definitely not impossible! The ebook explains such myths and clarifies the difficulties involved in the process that misleads to the idea that buying a health policy for them is impossible!
Maneuvering pre-existing diseases:
Everyone is better off when healthy unlike the unlucky ones who are denied a policy because of pre-existing diseases. This ebook throws substantial light on why and how pre-existing diseases are accounted for when issuing a health policy!
Untangling the fear in claims process:
If there is anything that can scorn you more than pre-existing conditions, it is the question of transparency in the claims procedure. This ebook aims to break down that false belief and spells out the tiny steps to become self-aware of the much-feared claims process!
Beating policy denials with prevention
While the fear about uninsured parents cannot be ignored, the ebook illustrates what healthy habits need to be followed in order to ensure parents’ peaceful and healthy living and how they need to be taken care of in order to avoid those frequent hospital visits.
About the Author
Full chapters list
- Why are we talking about Health Insurance for Parents?1
- First let’s attack the predominant myths around Parents' health insurance2
- Medical History Check-in3
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT PLAN: 4
- PROCESS OF APPLYING HEALTH INSURANCE5
- PROPOSAL ACCEPTANCE – CHEATSHEAT6
- YOUR PROPOSAL DECLINED? NEXT STEPS7
- HAVE A POLICY ALREADY BUT FACING ISSUES8
- Essential checklist to make claims for your parents health insurance9
- SMART ELDER CARE – THE BEST INSURANCE10
- Definitions made easy: No more greek and latin for you!11