Why Travel Insurance?
International Travel Insurance is essential to cover the expense of the unexpected. While the benefits depend on the policy, there are many advantages that a decent international travel insurance offers. It covers you for nearly everything - from expenses arising out of any sickness and injury to theft of your personal belongings during your trip. It also provides compensation if you have to cancel or curtail your journey due to an emergency.
Not Sure Which One Will Suit You The Best?
Now, here's the important question. Whether to opt for a single trip travel insurance or to buy a multi-trip one. It is not as complicated as it sounds. If you travel overseas quite frequently, an Annual Multi Trip Insurance fits your bill. However, if you visit any country maybe once or twice a year, a single trip cover is an ideal solution. Thus, assess your travel needs to settle on the right choice.
What's A Single Trip Insurance?
Well, yes. You guessed it right! As the name indicates, a single trip travel insurance cover will provide you an adequate coverage for any unforeseen incidents for one particular trip. And as it covers for contingencies related to only one trip, the premium for the same will cost you lesser compared to a Multi Trip Policy.
Am I Eligible?
While the eligibility criterion varies from one insurer to another, by the whole, all insurers provide similar benefits. Some cover a day old baby while few has a minimum age restriction of six months. On a brighter side, there's no limitation of the maximum age of enrollment. Similarly, single trip travel insurance is available in family option too. Hence, if you wish to buy a travel insurance for that much-awaited family vacation, a Single Trip Family Travel Insurance is an ideal pick.
Peace Of Mind For Great Value…
You’ll gain fabulous cover and value for money with a single trip insurance, leaving more money to spend on a splendid time.
- Medically necessitated OPD procedures
- Coverage of hospitalization charges for the emergency medical condition
- Medical evacuation & repatriation
- Monetary compensation in the event of death or disability
Compensation for -
- Loss & delay of checked-in baggage
- Delay or cancellation of trip
- Missed connection
- Third party loss & liability
- In the case of flight hijack
- Emergency cash advance in case of robbery
- Expenses for obtaining a new or duplicate passport if you misplace the original
- Cost of hospitalization in India for any illness contracted during its term