Bajaj Allianz Critical illness plan provides lump sum amount equal to sum insured up on diagnosis of critical illness. The amount that you get after claim can be utilized in multiple ways to manage difficult life after critical illness.
Plan variants– None
Main highlights of the plan-
The Bajaj Allianz Critical illness plan offers basic benefit offered under a critical illness policy. Some of the key highlights under this plan are:
10 critical illnesses are covered under this plan.
This plan is available for individuals up to age 65 years.
Scope of cover-
Proposer and spouse between age 18 years up to 65 years and dependent children between age 6 years up to 21 years can be covered in the plan.
Pre-policy health checkup may be required for individuals with adverse health declaration. The expenses on pre-policy health checkup at paneled diagnostic centers would be reimbursed up to 100%.
For individuals with entry age between 6 years up to 60 years the sum insured options available are in the range of INR 10,00,000 up to INR 50,00,000.
For individuals with entry age between 61 years up to 65 years the sum insured options available are in the range of INR 1,00,000 up to INR 5,00,000.
Note: For insured individuals renewing policy beyond age 60 years, the sum insured limit is the original sum insured value up to a maximum of INR 5,00,000.
NUMBER OF AILMENTS– The Bajaj Allianz Critical illness policy offers coverage for 10 critical illnesses. Eligibility – Individual
Coverage and benefits-
The most important feature in a critical illness plan is ailments covered. Given below is the list of ailments covered under Critical illness plan by Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance after Survival of 30 days.
LIST OF CRITICAL ILLNESSES COVERED* –
- Cancer of specified severity
- First heart attack (Myocardial Infraction)
- Open chest Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Surgery to Aorta
- Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms
- Kidney failure which requires regular dialysis
- Major organ transplant
- Multiple sclerosis with recurring symptoms
- Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Permanent paralysis of limbs
- For any claims under this policy, a waiting period of 90 days post commencement of the policy is applicable.
Note: In case you are porting from policy A to this policy the terms and conditions under this section would differ. Please refer the policy wording or contact Coverfox for more details.
- Death with critical illness within 30 days after diagnosis.
- Occupational diseases.
- Birth control procedures, AIDS and related diseases and illnesses.
- Treatment of mental illnesses.
*Note: For detail list of exclusions, please refer the policy wording.