Understanding need of the hour, Star Allied and Health Insurance has introduced a Cardiac Care plan which offers protection to individuals who have undergone Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) (Stenting) or Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) (By-pass). In addition to hospitalization cover this plan also covers pre-existing cardiac aliments after a waiting period of 3 months or 90 days.
Main Highlight of the plan
The Cardiac Care plan offered by Star Health and Allied Insurance company limited has following benefits:
- It covers individuals with a history of cardiac ailments.
- The Gold variant of the plan offers coverage for procedures under cardiac medical management.
- This plan covers pre-existing cardiac ailments from the 91st day after the commencement of the policy.
Scope of cover
Individuals between age 10 years up to 65 years of age with a history of cardiac ailments (undergone PTCA or CAGB) can be covered under the policy on an individual basis.
- Note: For an individual to get covered under the policy, he/she should have undergone PTCA or CAGB within 4 years before buying the policy.
- Pre-policy medical check-up is applicable for any individual opting this policy.
- Any individual buying/ opting for this policy has to submit all the documents stating his/her medical history.
Coverage: Benefits & Features
SPECIAL FEATURE COVERAGE
ROOM RENT/ ROOM CATEGORY
Good to have
CARDIAC MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
Download BrochureClick here to download the brochure for this policy.
Download Policy DocumentClick here to download the policy wording.
Other products from the company
- Star Health Gain Plan Review
- Star Unique Health Insurance Plan Review
- Super Surplus Insurance Plan Review
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Mediclassic Insurance Plan Review
- Star Family Delite Insurance Plan Review
- Star Health And Allied Insurance Comprehensive Plan Review
- Star Health and Allied Health Insurance Senior Citizens Red Carpet Plan Review
- Star Health And Allied Insurance Care Insurance Plan Review
- Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan Review
- Accident Care Individual Insurance