Main Highlight of the plan
- This policy is available only for families with girl child in their family.
- This policy offers coverage under two Sections. Section 1 covers basic hospitalization expenses while the Section 2 covers offers personal additional coverage.
Scope of cover
Maximum Number of Members
Sum Insured Range
Discount on premium
Children 3 months to 25 years
Adults 18 years to 65 years
Adults – 2
Children – 2 (at least daughters)
INR 2,00,000 to INR 8,00,000
All the members are covered under single premium.
Note: The upper age limit for the dependent children is not applicable for mentally challenged or financially dependent unmarried daughters.
Pre-policy medical check-up is required after age 50 years and also for individuals with medical history at the time of buying the policy.
50% of expenses on
pre-policy medical check-up will be reimbursed after acceptance and policy
Coverage: Benefits & Features
ROOM RENT/ ROOM CATEGORY
- For normal hospitalization, room-rent up to 1% of sum insured is covered.
- For ICU hospitalization, room-rent up to 2% of sum insured is covered.
- External congenital diseases would be covered up to 10% of the sum insured up to a maximum of average sum insured for the 4 preceding policy years.
Good to have
CRITICAL ILLNESS COVERAGE
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVERAGE
- Note: The above mentioned non-allopathic treatments should be with government hospital, hospital or institute recognized by government or accredited by Quality Council of India/ National Accreditation board on health.
ORGAN DONOR COVER
- Note: The congenital disease is applicable only for new born covered under this policy.