Bharti AXA SmartHealth Basic Policy
As the name suggests, SmartHealth Basic offers the most basic coverage in case of hospitalization.
- This plan offers basic health coverage of INR 2,00,000; INR 3,00,000 and INR 5,00,000 for individuals between 2 years and 65 years can be covered under this policy.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses, coverage for day care procedures, no-claim bonus, daily cash, coverage for domiciliary treatment(treatment at home because of lack of accommodation),etc. are the benefits offered in this plan.
- There is one variant of this plan available which offers wider coverage.
Under family floater coverage the Smart Health Plan all the family members are covered on a shared basis as follows:
- Coverage offered in the range of INR 2,00,000; INR 3,00,000 and INR 5,00,000.
- A maximum of two adults including the policy holder, spouse up to age 65 years and 2 dependent children between age 3 months and 23 years can be covered under this plan.
Note: For both the individual and family floater coverage this plan has sub-limits (limits for coverage for room rent, ICU/CCU rent, etc.).
Bharti AXA SmartHealth Premium Policy
The SmartHealth Premium is the advanced variant of SmartHealth Basic plan which offers additional benefits upon hospitalization.
- This plan offers health coverage of INR 3,00,000 for individuals between age 2 years and 55 years.
- Compared to basic plan this plan has additional benefits like pre and post hospitalization expenses coverage for a longer period, higher daily cash allowance for longer period of time, higher coverage limit for domiciliary treatment and room rent or ICU/ CCU rent,etc.
- In addition to the basic plan this plan provides daily allowance for accompanying person.
The family floater option covers the entire family on a shared basis.
- Coverage of INR 3,00,000 is available in this plan.
- A maximum of two adults including the policy holder, spouse up to age 55 years and 2 dependent children between age 3 months and 23 years can be covered under this plan.
Note: The sub-limits applicable for both individual and family floater covers larger expenses when compared to the basic plan.
Bharti AXA SmartHealth Optimum Policy
The SmartHealth Optimum is the most advanced variant of SmartHealth plan which offers benefits like additional coverage upon diagnosis of critical illness and dread disease recuperation benefit along with the benefits offered in the other two variants.
- This plan offers health coverage of INR 4,00,000 and INR 5,00,000 for individuals between 2 years and 45 years.
- Compared to the other two variants, the benefits under this plan are larger. This plan also offers additional lump-sum expense upon diagnosis of critical illnesses.
All the benefits offered under SmartHealth Optimum are available on shared basis for the entire family.
- Coverage of INR 4,00,000 and INR 5,00,000 is available under this variant.
- A maximum of two adults including the policy holder, spouse up to age 45 years and 2 dependent children between age 3 months and 23 years can be covered under this plan.
Note: This plan does not have any sub-limits on room rent expenses.
If you want to know more about any variant of the SmartHealth Policy available as both individual or family floater, please click here.
Bharti AXA SmartHealth Critical Illness Insurance
SmartHealth Critical illness policy is a benefit plan which offers lump-sum benefit after diagnosis of critical illness.
- This plan offers coverage in case of critical illness in the range of INR 2,00,000 and INR 5,00,000 for individuals between age 5 years and 55 years.
- Coverage is offered in two sections:
- Section 1- Provides reimbursement or payment of treatment expenses along with benefits like hospital daily cash allowance, education expense of children, etc. in case of critical illness.
- Section 2- Provides compensation equal to 100% of sum insured in case of 30 days survival post diagnosis of critical illness.
If you want to buy a plan which could cover both hospitalization as well as other expenses upon diagnosis of critical illness know more about SmartHealth Critical illness policy.
Personal Accident cover- Superior Plan
This is personal accident disability plan available online. It is available for occupation risk group 1 and occupation risk group 2 only.
- This plan offers coverage in case of any accident it only covers individuals between age 18 years and age 65 years and in occupation Group 1 and occupation Group 2 (Group 1- administrative functions like accountants, banker, etc. Group 2- Builders sportsmen, etc.)
- It offers benefits like:
- Compensation in the range of INR 10,00,000 and INR 30,00,000 death due to accident.
- Compensation in the range of and of INR 15,00,000 and INR 45,00,000 in case of permanent total disability and in the range of 2 % -75 % of principle sum insured in case of permanent partial disability.
- Coverage for expenses medical for medical treatment post an accident, hospital cash and double indemnity in case of death due to accident are some of the additional coverage available as add-on benefit.
SmartIndividual Personal Accident Insurance
The SmartIndividual personal accident plan is a highly customized personal accident disability plan with 7 different coverage options, offered by Bharti AXA.
- This policy offers coverage in case of any accident for individuals between age 18 years and 70 years.
- This plan offers a no-claim bonus for accidental death cover and permanent total or permanent partial disability cover.
- The optional covers offered under the policy include daily cash allowance, accidental medical expenses, double indemnity for death or partial total disability and coverage for legal expenses in case of accidents.
- There are 7 variations of this plan, individual benefits for each of them is given below.
Note: In this plan, individuals are categorised into three groups (based on the nature of the job.
Smart Individual Personal Accident Basic
This is basic of all the SmartIndividual personal accident plans. It offers compensation:
- of INR 2,00,000 in case of death due to accident.
- of INR 3,00,000 in case of permanent total disability .
- equal to % of indemnity coverage (specified in the policy) for permanent partial disability .
- equal to INR 10,000 as education grant for dependent children up to 23 years.
- up to 1% of accidental death sum insured to cover expenses during transportation of mortal remains.
SmartIndividual Personal Accident Regular
In addition to benefits offered under personal accident basic plan,
- This plan provides 20% of accidental death to offer coverage for medical expense post-accident which is not provided in the basic coverage.
SmartIndividual Personal Accident Standard- without medical expenses
- This plan offers accidental death cover of INR 5,00,000 and permanent total disability cover of INR 7,50,000.
- In addition to both of the above plans, this plan would provide benefits like legal expense cover, daily cash during hospitalization expense, coverage in case of temporary total disability, etc. are provided in this plan.
Note: This plan does not cover medical expenses.
SmartIndividual Personal Accident Standard- Covers All The Medical Expenses
- In addition to coverage offered in the above plan this plan covers funereal expenses up to INR 2,000 and accidental medical expenses up to 20 % of accidental death.
Smart Individual Personal Accident Silver
- This plan is available only for individuals in occupation risk Group I and Group II who have monthly income more than INR 20,000.
- This plan covers accidental death up to INR 10,00,000 and permanent total disability up to INR 15,00,000. In addition to other plans mentioned above this plan, offers double indemnity (double amount) benefit in case of death or permanent total disability.
SmartIndividual Personal Accident Gold
- This plan is available only for Group I and Group II individuals having monthly income more than INR 40,000.
- This plan covers accidental death up to INR 20,00,000 and permanent total disability up to INR 30,00,000. This plan also offers double indemnity benefit in case of death or permanent total disability and has higher coverage extent for temporary total disability.
Note: This plan is applicable if the minimum monthly income is INR 40,000 and for occupation groups I and II.
SmartIndividual Personal Accident Superior
- This plan gives privilege to its customers to choose the limit of coverage.
As individual personal accident is available for all the three risk groups, anyone can opt this plan. Know more about SmartIndividual Personal Accident plan, contact Coverfox.