The sporty sense of mobility comes redefined with the BMW X3. The car is a compact luxury crossover SUV from the prestigious German auto-giant BMW, which is based on 3 Series platform and presently is in its second generation. The company has been producing it since 2003 and it debuted in September 2003 at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
- The car features a trendy and stylish exterior design complimenting its sporty trait.
- The signature chrome-faced kidney grille and sharp Xenon headlights together accentuates the front look of the car.
- Muscularity is evident in the rear design of the car which features a wide rear bumper and stylish rear combination lamps.
- The bi-colour light-alloy wheels blends aesthetics with functionality.
- The dominating look of the car is evident by the dimensions reading 4657mm x 1881mm x 1678mm (L x W x H) and the long wheel-base of 2810mm.
- Owing to its high ground clearance of 212mm, the car features competitive off-road capabilities.
What to opt for: The athletic SUV with its pumped-up dynamic capabilities requires an insurance of the exterior parts and the expensive accessories. Total part insurance is generally suggested.
- Comfort comes in a supportive sense with the perfectly designed cabins of the SUV.
- The 8.8-inch screen compatible with navigation and the precisely responsive steering together add to the driver’s authority.
- The occupants enjoy a pleasurable comfort with relaxing leather-wrapped seats, efficient air conditioning system and the ultra-clear Harman Kardon Surround sound system.
- The car also gifts you a large cargo volume of 550 liters.
What to opt for: The car features some of the most advanced interior technologies and safety features (HAS, ECS, ABS, engine immobilizer, etc.) which assures occupant safety and mitigates the need for theft insurance. However, driver coverage remains a good decision.
2.0-Litre 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo Petrol
Max. Power Output (kW @ rpm)
140 @ 4000
Max. Torque Output (Nm @ rpm)
400 @ 1750-5750
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
The car faces a tough competition with the Audi Q5, owing to their similar performance traits. The car based on its expensive price and maintenance cost should be considered for a total damage cover.