- Car Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- About Coverfox
Bajaj has been providing the Indian customers with some of the most fuel efficient bikes and Platina is another prominent economical bike in the arsenal. First introduced in 2006, the bike was the buzzing topic in the market due to the dramatic sales count of 500, 000 within eight months of the launch.
• The styling has always been one of the prominent aspect of Platina, which has a handsome silhoutte and lean profile to it.
• The front section has a sharp headlamp with body coloured visor that looks stunning and nicely chiseled fuel tank gives comfortable riding posture.
• The side panels receive a dual tone treatment viz. body colour and matte black and looks premium.
• The bike has got a significant dimensions which measure 1,990 mm x 770 mm x 1,090 mm (L X W X H) and the wheelbase measures 1,275mm.
• The instrument console is a simple two-pod unit with an analog speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge and basic telltale lights on board.
Power & Performance:
The fuel economic engine is coupled with an easy electric start option that improves the position of the bike among its competitors.
Displacement 102 cc
Power 8.2 PS
Torque 8.6 Nm
Acceleration (0-60 kmph) 9-10 seconds
Fuel Economy (kmpl) 85- 90
Braking & Handling:
• The bike avails a comfortable ride to the rider and pillion as it comes assisted with Bajaj-signature Spring-In-Spring (SNS) shock absorbers at the rear
• The bike runs on 2.75” x 17''-41P front and 3.00” x 17''-50P rear grippy tyres that are mounted over stylish black alloy wheels.
• It has a total kerb weight of just 113kg that make it an easy to ride and convenient two-wheeler well suited for daily commuting purposes.
• The four-speed gearbox too is clunky on the operation, but the gear ratios make use of the available power by a good extent.
• Both the tyres are coupled with drum brakes that can be effectively used by pressing them together.
What To Opt For:
• The bike possess a simple and light body structure which is prone to hits and damages through the third-party, therefore, opting a comprehensive policy is a wise decision
• The bike as such does not hold any safety measure thus it is advised that a Sum insurance for