Over the years, Bajaj Discover has garnered a lot of appreciation from the Indian customers and has become the flagship model of the manufacturer. With a range of engine options, the Bajaj Discover has become the undisputed model in the particular segment and the manufacturer is consistent in delighting the customers with different advancement in the bike over time.
- The manufacturer has kept in mind the comfort of its buyers and hence equipped the bike with a long and comfortable seat.
- The front profile receives a stylish and sharp headlamp section integrated with twin pilot lamps and clear lens turn indicators.
- Considering the rear end, the Bajaj Discover has a robust tail lamp that further accentuates the appeal.
- With a precise dimensions measuring 2040 mm X 760 mm X 1087 mm (L X W X H) and a wheelbase of 1305 mm, the bike has got some enchanting appeal.
- The instrument console of the bike goes conventional and displays plenty of information with an analogue speedometer, odometer and fuel gauge in stock.
Power & Performance:
To cater different power requirements of the customers, the company has offered a series of engine options with the all-new Discover, each being potent enough for to give you an appropriate ride.
Acceleration (0-60) kmph
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- Bajaj Discover 100M moves on 2.75 x 17" 41P front and 3.00 x 17" 50P rear tyres mounted over black alloy wheels.
- Different models are fitted with different sort of brakes. One can avail either drum brakes on both tyres or disc brakes at front.
- The bike avails a stress-free and comfortable ride through front telescopic and rear gas-charged nitrox shock absorbers.
- The lever pull is generous and initial bite is mild.
- The top model 150F and S are still missing the technical advancement of ABS brakes.
What To Opt For:
- Considering the utility of the vehicle and the lack of safety measures in the bike, having a comprehensive policy is advised to customers.
- A significant Sum insurance will again be a wise act against any uninvited situation like theft.