A bike for the wanderers, the ones who wish to move with the wind, the Bajaj Avenger is oriented towards such riders. First introduced in 2005, the chopper has garnered a significant place in the hearts of the customers, which is based on the concept of Eliminator. As one of the affordable cruisers available in India, the Bajaj Avenger has a pool of loyal followers.
- Apart from catchy graphics the bike has got a contemporary chopper cues.
- The footpegs, handle bar, bold headlight and cozy seating arrangement are all ergonomically designed.
- The uncovered swing arm of the rear fork gives an elegant experience.
- The back side of Bajaj Avenger is heavier and broad, which results in improved stability on curves.
- The chopper has a significant dimension which measure 2195 mm X 1070 mm (L X H) and a wheelbase of 1475 mm along with a ground clearance of 169 mm results in improved riding experience.
Power & Performance:
The potent engine of Avenger with re-configured exhaust system and DTS-i technology are all amalgamated to give a comfortable yet adventurous ride to the rider.
Acceleration (0-60 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- The cruiser is equipped with the hydraulically operated disc at front and drum brakes at rear for effective braking.
- The Telescopic suspension at the front and hydraulic rear absorber of the bike helps in overcoming the small bumps in an effective manner.
- The pillion riders can easily perform denser and flexible settings according to the requirement.
- Despite its stretched wheelbase and extended rake with a bulk of 154kg, the Avenger is still one of the easiest bikes to ride in crowded city traffic.
- The minor rim assures improved acceleration which makes journey quite comfortable for long distances.
What To Opt For:
The bike holds a potent engine of 220cc and thus it is beneficial to opt a zero dep cover for your bike.
- In addition to this a comprehensive cover is again a must for a bike like Avenger.
- As such the bike does not possess any measures of security therefore opting for an optimum Sum Insure for your bike will be a wise decision to avoid financial hit in case of theft.