The capability of an SUV and utility for city, the all-new Captiva is designed to meet day-to-day requirement of an individual. The recent generation of Captiva is evolved for conquering each sort of challenge with its improved capabilities and explicit engine performance.
- The exteriors have not received a dramatic changes but the company has tried to give it a more aggressive look to its front
- The body colored outside rear view mirrors are electrically adjustable and integrated with side turn blinker
- The neatly crafted wheel arches are equipped with an elegant set of 17-inch alloy wheels which gives the side profile a sporty appearance
- The boot lid is designed with a thick chrome strip and embedded with variant badging
- The overall dimensions of the SUV measure 4673 mm X 1870 mm X 1755 mm (L X W X H) and the wheelbase measure 2705 mm that makes provision for ample cabin space
What To Opt For: The impressive and unconventional style of the SUV is embellished with numerous features. It is better to get exteriors (headlamp, windshield, bumper etc.) insured.
- The interiors are in a magnificent black shade with premium leather upholstery on the seats and it is complimented by ambient lighting
- The smooth dashboard features AC vents, an illuminated instrument panel, a large glove box with cooling effect and a sporty steering wheel with multi-functional switches
- The cabin is equipped with an efficient dual zone air conditioning unit, which has automatic climate control that regulates the cabin air
- The integrated 2-DIN music system supports radio with AM/FM tuner, CD/MP3 player along with eight speakers and Bluetooth connectivity for pairing mobile phones
- The driver's seat can be adjusted in eight different ways, which helps the driver to select a comfortable sitting position depending on the height and weight of the person
- The spacious boot compartment of 465-litres can be further increased up to 1565-litres by folding its second and third row seats
What To Opt For: The interior is quite impressive and shows generosity in terms of space. The multitude of controls makes it pleasure to ride and thus opting a significant cove for interiors will be a wise decision.
Max. Power (hp @ rpm)
184 @ 3800
184 @ 3800
Max. Torque (Nm @ rpm)
424 @ 2000
424 @ 2000
Acceleration 0-100 kmph (s)
Fuel Economy kmpl
What To Opt For: Captiva faces tough competition from Toyota Fortuner, and considering the price range of the SUV opting an invoice cover is an optimal decision for the customers.