Questions? Here are your answers…
1) What are the key features of Reliance car insurance policy?
Apart from dedicated helpline and exceptional customer service, Reliance car insurance offers 24/7 assistance in case of breakdown or any such emergencies. The premium rates are quite competitive with attractive discounts and transparent pricing.
2) Can I renew my car insurance policy online? Am I eligible for any discount if I renew my car insurance online?
Yes. You can certainly renew your car insurance policy online. There’s no discount as such for an online renewal however befits are totally valuable. Apart from the platform to calculate the premium and compare it against various insurers, the hassle free transaction clubbed with convenience is something you can only expect if you are buying the plan online.
3) Is my No Claim Bonus earned transferable? At what rate can I transfer my NCB?
Yes. NCB is transferable. If for any reason you wish to switch to Reliance car insurance from your existing insurance company, you can transfer your NCB at the time of renewal. Your prevailing NCB can be transferred to your new policy as per your eligible rate.
4) What is Constructive Total Loss?
If the cost of repair of your car is more than its current market value, it’s termed as Constructive Total Loss.
5) I am moving from Kolkata to Mumbai shortly, what will happen to my car insurance policy?
Well, nothing much. The car insurance policies are valid across India so except from changing the correspondence address in your policy, your move will not make any major impact on your coverage.