Exterior of Audi RS 7
- Elegant and expressive the sportback is particularly designed to display a young and athletic personality.
- The curved bonnet design with the sharp full LED headlight surrounded in dark shade yields an expressive front appearance.
- The gloss-black matrix grille design and the wide air vents along with featuring a smart-dark identity acts as efficient air arrests.
- The well-contoured rear design with the sleek rear combination lamps and the round exhaust finishers the car hints its sporty trait.
- Complimenting the sporty identity the car is fitted with tough 20 or 21-inch wheel designs.
- The elongated and road-hugging appearance of the car is a product of the dedicated dimensions, which read- 5012mm x 1911mm x 1419mm (L x W x H) and a wheelbase of 2915mm.
What to opt for: Considering the ferocious power and acceleration values of the car, a total exterior parts (headlamps, windshield, bumper, etc.) insurance is suggested.
Interior of Audi RS 7
- From high-quality materials to captivating ergonomics the car never misses on any aspect of comfort.
- The Driver gets his doze of authority with the Head-up display system, 8-inch HD MMI navigation plus and 7-inch driver information display.
- The leather-wrapped multifunctional steering wheel features precisely-calibrated steering responses.
- Luxury allows you to melt in the large leather-covered seats and enjoy the crystal-clear music from Bang and Olufsen sound system.
- To add to the comfort and luxury, the car features 4-zone automatic air conditioning system.
- Your luggage too enjoys a space worth 535 litres.
What to opt for: Despite the advanced interior technology and dependable safety (ABS, ECS, traction control) passenger and driver cover is suggested based upon the enraged dynamic capabilities. However, owing to the anti-theft system theft assurance is not required and so the invoice insurance remains the owner's point of choice.