Exterior of Audi TT
- From flowing bonnet design to sharp expressive edges the car features a beautiful amalgamation of grace and athletics.
- The awe-inspiring front look of the car is a conduct of the sleek dazzling bi-xenon headlights and the precisely curved front fender.
- The large 3D radiator grille design and the 3D air vent relate functionality with expressiveness.
- The standard spectacular 18-inch 5-twin spoke cast aluminium alloy wheels offers a dependable and desirable driving experience.
- This sleek coupe is perfectly crafted over the dimensions reading – 4177mm x 1832mm x 1353mm (L x W x H) and a wheelbase of 2505mm.
What to opt for:The stylish coupe from Audi possesses concentrated potential and considering the expensive exterior parts, a total exterior parts cover including extra parts is necessary.
Interior of Audi TT
- From everything comfortable to everything convenient, the interiors of this Roadster has it all.
- Ergonomics meets functionality with the leather dressed multifunctional steering wheel.
- The classic round dials and the soul intuitive infotainment system with 12.3-inch touch screen and 3D navigation constitute the Audi virtual cockpit.
- Comfort is displayed luxuriously owing to the leather-wrapped large seats and the automatic air-conditioning.
- With the optional Bang and Olufsen sound system occupants can enjoy a theatre like sound experience.
- With sufficient head and leg room an ample amount of boot space is provided.
What to opt for:With advanced interior technologies and fully-functional safety features (ABS, ECS, engine immobilizer) driver cover remains the optimal choice. Theft insurance can be overlooked with the anti-theft system.