Shriram General Insurance provides a wide range of insurance products and solutions along with multiple methods of renewal payment. Read on to know more.
Shriram General Insurance Company was established in 2012 as a joint venture between Shriram Capital Ltd. and Sanlam Limited (South Africa). Shriram General Insurance has been awarded "Excellence in Growth Award" for 2 consecutive years (2011 & 2012). It offers various means of premium payment, one of the most convenient option being online.
Online payment is the most convenient and the fastest mode of payment. It can be done via credit/debit or net banking.
Steps to Pay Online
Following are the steps to make the payment online
- Visit the official website of Shriram General Insurance
- Select the appropriate option - Car, Two Wheeler, Home, Travel Personal Accident or PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- Click on the ‘Quick Renew’ option and you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- You are required to enter mobile number, registration number or policy number. In case of a car, you are required to fill additional details such as vehicle registration number, vehicle engine number or chassis number
- Fill the respective details and click ‘Renew’
- Make the payment via credit/debit or net banking
- Post payment, your policy will be renewed
SGI Customer Mobile Application - MySGI
Here’s how you can use the company’s mobile app to make the payment
- The app can be downloaded from the play store/app store
- Read all the terms and conditions
- Login to the app
- Click on Our Products
- Select the buy/renew insurance or Shriram General Insurance Policy
- You can add your bank details and then you can make the premium payment
Advantages of Online Payment
Following is a list of advantages to make the payment online
- Hassle-free and paperless
- All transactions are safe, secure and encrypted
- Multiple payment options
- Upto 40% discount, if the policy is purchased online
- Renewal occurs in 5 minutes
Shriram General Insurance is one of the largest insurance providers in India. Along with online payment, you can also use the mobile app to make renewal payment.