- About Coverfox
The Madhya Pradesh Transport Department ensures the enforcement of the provisions of section 213 of Motor Vehicles Act 1988, in Madhya Pradesh (MP).
The Madhya Pradesh Transport Department enforces the provisions of Motor Vehicles Taxation Act, 1924 (Amended 1993) and Rules and collection of Tax. Thus, the primary function is the registration of vehicles, issuance of driving licenses and permits, motor vehicle tax and enforcement of vehicles.
The Madhya Pradesh Transport Department is mainly involved in the following functions and duties:
1. Online Permits Application and Objection System for vehicles- Issuance of permits to different vehicles, permit for stage carriage, goods carriage, authorization, special permit, education permanent permit, taxi all Madhya Pradesh (MP), , city permit, AIT-54, duplicate permit, cancellation of permit.
2. Online Driving License Application and Appointment System- Issuance of new, duplicate, endorsement and permanent license. Backlog entry for paper license, re-test appointment for the application of license.
3. Online Tax Payment System- Collection of tax for new vehicles, and other road taxes.
4. Dealer Point Enrollment System- For dealers to register vehicles online.
5. Online Fitness/NOC- Issuance of fresh, renewal and duplicate of Fitness/NOC for the vehicles.
6. Online RC, renewal, and reissue of Motor Vehicle- Issuance of RC book, transfer of ownership, change of address, issuance of duplicate certification of registration, endorsement of hire purchase agreement, termination of hire purchase agreement under the registration of Motor Vehicle.
|RTO Locations||RTO Code||RTO Locations||RTO Code|