• Investment
  • Car
  • Bike
  • Taxi
  • Term Life
  • Health
  • Travel

SBI Magnum Comma Fund

SBI Magnum Comma Fund is designed to achieve healthy returns through capital growth. A wide majority of the portfolio, as high as 80%, is invested in company stocks that specializes in the commodity and commodity related sectors. The remaining 20% is invested in stocks other than the commodities market and/or money market or debt instruments.

Fund Performance

Compounded Annualized Growth Rate Performance

Particulars Performance in last ONE year Performance of last 3 Years Performance of last 5 Years Since inception on 08/08/2005
SBI Magnum Comma Fund 2.54% 11.64% 7.68% 9.85%
Scheme Benchmark - Nifty Commodities TRI 6.15% 13.15% 6.14% 10.05%
Additional Benchmark - S&P BSE Sensex TRI 12.56% 12.56% 10.64% 14.13%

Current Value of Standard Investment of Rs. 10,000

Particulars Performance in last ONE year Performance of last 3 Years Performance of last 5 Years Since inception on 08/08/2005
SBI Magnum Comma Fund Rs. 10254 Rs. 13905.82 Rs. 14474.76 Rs. 36881.7
Scheme Benchmark - Nifty Commodities TRI Rs. 10615 Rs. 14475.72 Rs. 13471.55 Rs. 37822.89
Additional Benchmark - S&P BSE Sensex TRI Rs. 11256 Rs. 15129.73 Rs. 16574.84 Rs. 62751.13

Note: The aforementioned numbers are subject to change as per company’s discretion

Explore more on Mutual Funds

Documents Required to Buy SBI Magnum Comma Fund

Below are the documents required to invest in SBI Magnum Comma Fund:

  • Application Form
  • Proof of Identity (PoI): Valid identity proofs are Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
  • Proof of Address (PoA): Valid address proofs are Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill, gas bill, Ration Card, bank statement, insurance policy copy, etc. are acceptable documents
  • Proof of Age – Valid proofs of age are Aadhaar Card, School Leaving Certificate, etc. are valid proofs
  • Passport sized photographs

Top Holdings of SBI Magnum Comma Fund

The following are the top 10 holdings of SBI Magnum Comma Fund, as on 30th June, 2019.

Equity Sector % of AUM
Coal India Limited Metals & Mining 8.26
Sagar Cements Limited Cement 8.16
NTPC Limited Utilities 6.68
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd Oil & Gas 6.38
Oil & Natural Gas Corp. Ltd Oil & Gas 5.15
Reliance Industries Ltd. Oil & Gas 4.56
Sharda Cropchem Ltd. Chemicals 4.28
Tata Steel Ltd. Metals & Mining 4.22
Hindustan Zinc Ltd Metals & Mining 4.16
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Utilities 3.98

SBI Magnum Comma Fund: Portfolio Holdings

Click here to know about the portfolio holdings of SBI Magnum Comma Fund, as per 30th June, 2019:

Close