Royal Enfield is indeed one of the most eminent motorcycle manufacturers in the world since 1901.
Known for designing and manufacturing bikes in an old-fashioned way, the company has, over time, transformed itself into a prominent lifestyle brand producing bikes which balance their retro looks with modern machinery. Royal Enfield bikes are handcrafted in India at their workshop in Chennai. Known for their 'Cruiser' motorbikes, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 holds the honour of being the only motorbike which has remained in production and continues to be one of the highest in demand, ever since 1932.
As a proud owner of a Royal Enfield Classic 350 bike, you would want to make sure that you are providing the best protection to your vehicle. As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, it is mandatory for your vehicle to be insured before you drive it on Indian roads. Given that, you would like to make sure that your bike is protected from all unforeseen risks, which is why comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is a necessity. Here are some important features and best benefits of coverage offered for Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance plan.
Features and benefits of Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
Roadside assistance: The unexpected eventuality can happen anywhere. Make sure that you are prepared for one. With your Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance cover, you get roadside assistance, which offers mechanical and other roadside assistance which the rider might need until they are moved to a safer spot or nearest garage.
Cashless claim settlement facility at network garages: Owner of Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance policy can enjoy the facility of cashless claim settlement at network garages of the insurance company. This means that in case your bike has sustained any damages due to an accident, the cost of repairs will be paid by the insurance company to the garage directly and you don’t have to pay anything from your pocket.
Engine protection cover: The engine of a Royal Enfield bike is made using advanced machines. While the motorbike is built to withstand routine wear and tear, any critical damage can affect the functioning of the bike. Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance policy is designed in such a way that it covers damage to the engine or any parts of the engine, as specified in the policy document.
Third-party liability cover: The Motor vehicle Act, 1988 has mandated the third-party liability cover for all vehicles moving on Indian roads. This cover protects you if any legal liability arises due to an accident where the insured vehicle has caused damage to a third-party person or property.
Personal accident cover: Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance policy provides personal accident cover for the rider and owner of the vehicle. This means that the insurance provider will pay a specific sum as personal accident cover in case the insured rider of the bike sustains any permanent disability or dies due to an accident while driving the insured motorbike.
How to buy/renew Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy
- Visit the website of your preferred insurance provider. Enter the required details regarding your Royal Enfield Classic variant, provide the required personal details, etc. Complete the payment process and your bike insurance policy which will be sent to your registered e-mail address within just a few minutes.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official website of any online insurance broker or aggregator, enter the required details and buy the insurance policy in a few minutes.
- Do a comparative analysis of Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance policies across insurance companies and make a well-informed decision.
- Get in touch with an insurance agent or company branch to buy a policy.
How to ensure that you get the best cover under Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
- Royal Enfield bikes are one of the most admired motorbikes in India. Considering that, these bikes also require adequate cover from a variety of risks. Moreover, the premium for Royal Enfield bikes will be comparatively higher than those of most other two-wheelers. Considering this, it is crucial to choose the right amount of insurance cover for your Royal Enfield bike.
- Royal Enfield motorbikes are primarily designed for rough terrain, while also equally suitable for regular riding. Therefore, an ideal bike insurance policy should not only cover risks and perils involved in everyday commuting but also for long-distance travelling for minor as well as major risks. It is advisable to do your homework before you choose the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance policy. Compare various factors such as premium, coverage, claim settlement process, branch office, network garages of the insurance company, customer service availability, renewal process, among others to check whether the policy is suited to your insurance needs. Also, check for customer reviews for the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance plans you shortlist, as they can provide the first-hand information.
Recommended Link: Tips to Maintain Your Bike For a Long Drive
- How To Renew Two Wheeler Insurance In Lockdown | Buying Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online Is Safe | All About Theft Cover In Two Wheeler Insurance At Coverfox
- Benefits Of Bike Insurance And Personal Accident Cover | Can An Electric Two Wheeler Get Covered Under Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Can Fiber Parts Of A Bike Be Covered Under Bike Insurance | Dos And Donts Before Buying Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
- Guide To Buy Bike Insurance And Insurance For Scooters | Indias Top Selling Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
- Is Third Party Bike Insurance Really Effective | Is Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator Showing The Correct Result
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Bike Insurance Policy