This bike is designed for Indian common man. Centuro is one of the most technologically advanced in the commodity of 110cc. It has stylish LED lamps, anti-theft alarm find-me lights and much more, yet feature loaded value-for-money motorcycle from Mahindra. Mahindra has concentrated a lot on the design and styling aspects. This bike has the golden twin bar that is placed below the tank which makes it different from most of the bikes in the similar segment. Mahindra Centuro is available in three variants: N1, O1 and Disc Break.
- Designed for Indian middle class with a touch of little golden bling.
- LED lights make it more stylish
- Tattoo-like decals integrate with its masculine colours
- Golden ribs under the fuel tank are making it even more masculine
- Comes with 800 mm seat height, 1111 mm overall high, 1265 mm wheelbase and 2031 mm overall length
Power & Performance:
Mahindra Centuro is equipped with a range of features that an Indian common man needs in his bike. The special Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, Air cooled, MCi-5 engine makes it little more powerful than other bikes in the similar segment.
Acceleration (0-60 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- Front telescopic coil spring suspensions and rear 5 step adjustable suspensions are designed to minimise the effect of uncomfortable Indian roads.
- The tubeless tyres equipped in the bike gives it improved grip on the road
- The tyres are equipped with drum brakes and the highest variant comes with 240 petal disc brakes which make its breaking system very decent
- Very quick on toes so it can change directions easily
- Low handlebars are very comfortable for an Indian man with an average height
What To Opt For:
- Mahindra Centuro is basically designed for office workers so it needs to be fault-proof. Opting for a comprehensive policy is a must for this bike.
- The bike comes with a theft alarm, therefore one may opt out for theft cover
- It is good for highly dense traffic conditions, in order to maintain peace of mind, a Third Party Insurance package is highly recommended