The bike designed for a common man of India, Mahindra Pantero has a decent overall look. There are a few graphics on the side panels. The features of the bike are quite basic but according to the price, the design is pretty good. It can be a good option for any average Indian. It is available in four attractive colours- Fiery red, Sterling Silver, Blazing black and cool black. These colours suit people of all the age groups. It is the bike for the people who want a budget bike for everyday day use.
- It has alloy wheels which make it looks stylish according to the demand of the youth.
- The multi-bulb LED tail lamp gives a better look to the bike.
- The fuel tank capacity of the bike is around 14 litres.
- Both electric and kick start are available in the bike.
- A good feature of the bike is that the tank has a scratch protection with special coating on it.
- This bike has compact dimensions that measure 2000 mm in length, 735 mm in width, and is 1050 mm high.
Power & Performance:
Being designed as an everyday bike, it has 4 strokes MCi-5 engine and it is air cooled. Since the bike is good for riding in the city with the traffic, it has the top speed of 94 kmph. It is a good mixture of power and performance.
Acceleration (0-60 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- Both front and rear tyres are equipped with drum brakes, 130 mm each. This makes the braking system effective while riding within the city in traffic.
- It has front Telescopic, coil spring front suspension and Coiled 5 step adjustable rear suspension which promise a comfortable ride on bad roads and in heavy traffic also
- Palm grips are of good quality and the braking system is also descent. So that this can save from accidents.
What To Opt For:
- Since the bike is not very powerful and it does not have many expensive parts, so zero Dep is not necessary.
- Since the bike is not very expensive. Therefore taking a comprehensive policy will be a good option.
- Opting for anti-theft policy is always a wise decision for a bike of this segment