- About Coverfox
Mahindra E2O is an electric car with two doors which has three phase induction motor as its power supplier. The car looks attractive outside with radiator grille which gives the front of the car an aggressive look. The bumper of the car is of the same color as that of the car. The car can occupy minimum of 4 occupants with ample leg space. The car thus would offer great and comfortable journey to its occupants. It is equipped with reverse parking camera, driver information system, power assisted steering, etc. The latest version of this car uses lithium ion batteries. These batteries are lighter and energy efficient.
There are 2 variants of this car with 1 fuel option. As the car runs on electricity there are no fuel options or transmission options available.
Variants of the car (arranged in ascending order of their price):
FAQs on Mahindra E2O
1. Where can I purchase car insurance for a Mahindra e20?Ans: Now, you can easily buy, compare, and renew comprehensive and third party car insurance plans online for Mahindra e20 vehicle on Coverfox. Call on 1800 209 9930 and let our IRDAI certified advisor handle the rest.
2. Which car insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mahindra and Mahindra vehicles?Ans: Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance is among the car insurers with a great claim settlement ratio for Mahindra and Mahindra cars.
3. How long will it take to insure my Mahindra e20 car?Ans: Simply visit Coverfox, select the car insurance tab and let our super smart and fast algorithm handle the rest. We guarantee instant policy delivery online at a click of a button.
4. How to renew Mahindra e20 car Insurance?Ans: You can renew your Mahindra e20 car insurance online on Coverfox. Here are the steps to do the same: First, visit your insurer’s website or Coverfox Then log in with your Registered User ID, Password, and Policy Number Select the Renew/Pay Premium Option Make the Payment Online Your Policy will be Renewed Automatically
5. What Documents do I need to get my Mahindra e20 car insurance renewed?Ans: Here is a list of documents required to renew Mahindra e20 car insurance online: 1 Previous Year Policy Number 2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date 3 Vehicle Registration Number