In the league of the mid-size sports bike, Kawasaki Ninja is one of the popular choices of the customers. Ninja is one of the flagship models of the Japanese manufacturer, which is ruling the roads of Indian markets from quite a long time.
- The sporty instrument cluster of Ninja contributes to the state-of-the-art technology and high-class features
- The designing is based on the “mass forward minimalist tail” concept, which gives an aggressive look to this spots bike
- The body colour is sprayed at front full fairing, mask, full front fender, petrol tank and pillion seat
- The tail lamp is razor shaped and has a tiny brake light. Toe-shifter gear adds to the sporty look of the bike
- The overall dimensions of the bike measure 2085 mm X 715 mm X 1115 mm (L X W X H) and the wheelbase measures 1400 mm that improves the stability of the bike
Power & Performance:
- The two potent engine options results in a commanding drive that helps in awkaening the senses of the rider.
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- Ninja posses a perfect riding position to boost the racing spirit of the rider in an effective manner
- Trademark single-shock rear suspension joins the frame and swingarm, creating a line that flows smoothly from steering head to rear axle
- The bike is equipped with 120/70ZR 17 tyre at front and 160/60ZR – 17 that imrpoves the stability of the bike in a significant manner
- The 290 mm large-diameter front disc and 220 mm disc gripped by balanced action two-piston caliper and offers excellent braking performance and natural, direct feeling at the lever
What To Opt For?
- The Ninja 300 and Ninja 650R both posses a capable engine that definitely demands a zero-dep cover
- Considering the power and torque output of both these bikes, taking a comprehensive policy is a must to do act for the customers
- ·The pricing of the bike makes it apple of the theif's eye and therfore, taking an anti-theft cover will be a wise decision