When it comes to some of the stylish and potent naked bikes, the Japanese automaker Kawasaki hold its head high with some of its prominent models in the segment. One such bike is Kawasaki Z which is not only possess enticing looks but also the capabilities to give the rider a wow feeling.
- Based on Ninja 250, the Kawasaki Z is a full naked motorcycle with exorbitant styling cues
- The skimpy Z-shaped fairing looks nice while revealing a huge amount of the powertrain
- The edgy tank shrouds mounted over the fuel tank looks stunning along with the engine cowl. The bike also sports a split seat that adds aggression to its character
- Coming to the rear, the bike features a hexagonal shaped tail lamp with clear lens turn indicators that looks majestic
- Its overall dimensions are 2,010mm x 750mm x 1,020mm with a wheelbase of 1,400mm. The bike has a minimum ground clearance of 145mm that gives it a sporty stance
Power & Performance:
The Japanese automaker has installed a partly perturbing engine in the all-new Z. The engine is liquid-cooled, fuel injected and despite the 12,500 rpm redline, the bike is smooth at low revs as well.
Acceleration (0-60 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
The bike is equipped with a tyre size measuring 110/70R – 17 at front and 130/70R- 17 at rear that results in improved stability
- Based on tube diamond steel frame, the Kawasaki Z is high on practicality and functionality
- To ensure a bump-free ride, the bike is equipped with 37 mm telescopic fork suspension at front and bottom link uni-track with gas charged shock
- Ride quality is on the stiff side of supple but it can absorb a fair amount of road quite nicely
- The brakes are friendly and strong if you need them but ABS is omitted from the Z250 for India, which might be a negative point for the bike
What To Opt For?
- Irrespective of the nature of vehicle, a comprehensive cover does help in maintaining and repairing the bike with ease
- A zero depreciation cover is highly recommended to tackle potential damages to costly parts like engine and radiator
- ·Opting for an Anti-Theft package can further help you avoid exceptional losses in case of a bike theft