Royal Enfield Continental GT
In the arsenal of some of the bulky and potent motorcycles, the all-new Continental GT is the lightest, fastest and most powerful Royal Enfield on the Indian roads. Marketed as Café racer the bike is the ultimate expression of the rich heritage of Royal Enfield.
- Café Racers have the most lustrous design languages in the motorcycling context
- The low-positioned headlamp and clip-on handlebars, coupled with an extra-long fuel tank never seen before on any Indian motorcycle, results in an unconventional but sporty seating position
- The headlamp is round, chrome-finished unit which is accompanied by two circular pods above it
- The rear-view mirrors are also first of its kind; the two small but very functional mirrors setup on the end of the palm grips on either side
- The rear is beautifully crafted with a sporty cowl adorned on top of the rear fender, which is available only on single-seat models and can be replaced with a rear-seat for pillion riders, available as an option
- The overall dimensions of the bike measure 2060 mm X 760 mm X 1070 mm (L X W X H) and the wheelbase measure 1360 mm
Power & Performance:
The bike is equipped with the most potent engine the Royal Enfield has ever made, which gives it unmatched power and performance
5-Speed Constant Mesh
Acceleration (0-60 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- The low-set handlebar, double cradle chassis, long fuel tank and rear-set foot-pegs, this is one of the most extremely sporty and aerodynamic riding positions ever made by Royal Enfield
- The tyres are Pirelli Sports Demon - 100/90 at front and 130/70 at rear, which results in improved stability
- Brembo 300 mm floating disc with 2-piston floating calipers at front and 240 mm disc with single floating caliper at rear, with steel braided brake lines ensures the stopping efficiency of this beast
- The ride quality is till now the best on any Royal Enfield, taking the mile munching credentials altogether to a higher level
What To Opt For?
- The bike comes equipped with a 535cc engine which demands to be covered under zero-depreciation cover
- Considering the power and performance of the bike, the bike is prone to accidents and hence a comprehensive policy for the bike must taken along with a third party cover
- Further to have a peace of mind one must take a significant Sum cover insurance for Continental GT.