TVS Phoenix 125
The Phoenix is a flashy riders choice motorcycle from the home brand TVS Motor Company. The TVS Phoenix 125 managed to provide the affordability and effortless riding to the basic level of riders with a glance of the high segment motorcycle in the market. It was first launched in 2012 and now after three years the brand is up with the updated version of Phoenix. TVS Phoenix 2015 includes lots of features and design upgrades in it. TVS has mainly focused on the daily commutation of people and the young age customers who want remedy of style, performance and economy altogether.
- Apart from attractive graphical changes the bike also carries modern upmarket feel
- The Phoenix consists oodles features to provide convenience to the rider like a digital speedometer, service reminder and fuel meter.
- For the perfect night riding, it offers LED pilot headlamps to make unique aura on the road.
- The latest model is now available in new astonishing six colours options – White Night, Cherry White, Black Magic, Red Hot, Midnight Black and Crimson Black.
- Looking at ambit point of view the dimensions measure 1985 mm X 740 mm X 1065 mm (L X W X H) and the wheelbase measures 1265.
Power & Performance:
The capability of Phoenix comes out from its high performance engine with Ecothrust technology which results in high fuel economy and power delivery.
4 SPEED CONSTANT MESH
Acceleration (0-60 Kmph)
Fuel Economy (Kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- This highly practical bike comes with either drum or disc brakes brake at front and drum brake at the rear, other variant consist drum brakes at both front and side.
- The bike is build on the tabular frame chassis which includes telescopic coil suspension at front end and twin five-step adjustable hydraulic shockers with series spring at rear portion.
- It draws extensive ground clearance of 165 mm and this spectacular bike weighs 114kg, which adds to its handling and capabilities.
- Its seating position is perfect to finish long trip without facing any fight.
- Due to its proper weight ratio and perfect dimension, this bike is easy to handle and can ride according to the requirement.
What to Opt For:
- Considering the overall pricing of the bikes one must go for a comprehensive policy for the bike
- As the bike comes equipped with vehicle locator key one may opt out the anthi-theft cover for Phoenix