- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- About Coverfox
Yamaha Alpha is the state-of-the-art automatic scooter model from the Yamaha, which was unveiled in 2014. After the launch of Alpha, Yamaha gave Indian men a reason to get excited about. Since its launch, it has received a tremendous response due to its mature body architecture and immense technology.
• Alpha has avant-garde style, which involves curvy lines and wave over its skin, instead of sleek and sharp looks and hefty front mudguard provides vehicle a pure family scooter look
• It has an emblematic scooter design from the front, with headlight houses over the handlebar and the sleek indicator with company logo at the middle of the nose suits splendidly
• The rear portion is niftier than the front, the tail light is placed a bit low and the indicator is placed little higher
• It is a highly practical vehicle and fulfill desired need of family by its large 21 litres waterproof storage space under the seat to hold various small items along with a full-size helmet
• The dimensions of this family scooter measure 1,795 mm x 675 mm x 1,124 mm (L x W x H) and ground clearance around 1,270 mm
Power & Performance:
V – belt automatic
Acceleration (0-60 Kmph)
Fuel Economy (Kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
• Yamaha Alpha is perfectly made to run on Indian drive terrains, to provide stress less and comfortable ride to the occupant.
• Telescopic suspension is fitted in it to provide the comfortable and smooth trip to both the rider and passenger.
• It has 250 mm broad and flat foot placement space, on which long heightened rider can easily fit.
• For extra grip, there is a 10 inches wheel to provide more traction and for safety there are drum brakes on front and rear which provide decent braking.
What To Opt For:
• Considering the price of Yamaha Alpha one may avoid the zero depreciation cover
• Owners must opt a significant comprehensive policy so that in case of accident it will be highly beneficial for the damage recovery
• An anti-theft policy will be further helpful in any condition of theft