- About Coverfox
Yamaha YRB is basically known for its simple-sober body design and robust engine. Its pacemaker assures pleasant performance with satisfactory fuel economy. This is the trump card used by the Japanese manufacturer to make strong position in the Indian commuter motorcycle segment. It has two variants one is YRB 110 and the other is YRB 125 both are the composition of hot appearance, decent output and value for money.
• It is decorated by stickers and pure black visor mounted above the headlamp and the sideline over the curvy fuel tank and also carry simple analog meter
• Its side profile show’s naked engine in which exhaust is attached and the rear portion of bike has rectangular taillamp and pure steel grab handle which is polished in black color
• Main attractive features of the bike are the five spoke alloy wheels, pleasant front headlamp, perfectly fitted taillamp and the use of stickers which combinely makes the bike attractive
• Its architecture makes this bike one of the best motorcycles in its segment
• This perfect street package measure 2040 mm x 715 mm x 1095 mm (L x W x H) and provide magnificent ground clearance of 185 mm
Power & Performance:
Both the variant of YRB is made for commuting short and long trip easily. It provides nice riding position, fuel economy, low maintenance and may remind old-school design.
4 chain drive
4 chain drive
Acceleration (0-60 Kmph)
Fuel Economy (Kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
What To Opt For: