Indian Chief Classic
One of the iconic models from the elite American manufacturer the Chief Classic has been ruling the roads of Indian market since its launch. The Indian Motorcycle company is renowned for presenting some of the most prominent cruisers and Chief Classic is one of them, which appointed with advanced features with a classic touch.
- The front fender gets the iconic ‘War Bonnet’ and the same covers its brake callipers
- The tank-mounted console has a large, easy-to-read analog speedometer as well as a digital display screen that provides a wealth of valuable ride and fuel-related data
- The overall dimensions of the cruiser measure 2634 mm X 1026 mm X 660 mm (L X W X H) and the wheelbase measure 1729 mm which results in appropriate stability
- Throttle-by-wire, cruise control, ABS brakes, self-canceling turn signals and a multi-functional digital information display are all standard on the Vintage
- The colors chosen for the Chief series are not generously clear-coated, rendering a finish that emulates the original bikes of the era
Power & Performance:
The bike is built for the ones who wish to prove their authority on the road with a powerful presence.
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
- While an 835-pound motorcycle may not be for everyone, in the segment of large cruisers, the Indian Chief Vintage is a marvelous feat of engineering that gives smooth handling
- Sitting on a 26-inch high seat will place you into the bike's centre of gravity and will not let you feel the weight, resulting in improved riding experience
- The 119 mm telescopic for suspension at front and 94 mm single shock suspension helps in absorbing the bumps of Indian road, making provision for a smooth ride
- The front tyre measuring 130/90B16 67H and rear measuring 180/65B16 81H results in improved stability for the huge curiser in an effective manner
- For efficient braking of Chief Classic, the engineers have deployed disc brakes at both tyres
What To Opt For?
- For an engine as huge as 1811cc, one must cover it with a zero-dep cover.
- The potential of the engine make fair chances of accidents on road, therefore, leaving third party cover is a strict no
- ·A significant Sum insurance will definitely be a wise decision for a bike ranging above 25 lakhs